Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Making A Wish" Cupcakes

My sister is a volunteer for the "Make A Wish Foundation." She asked me to create some cupcakes for one of her kids that she helps make a wish for. This child is stimulated by flashing lights and what kid does not like chocolate. So the dilemma, flashing lights on a chocolate cupcake with some delicious whipped cream frosting. Well, my mom and other sister came up with an idea of flashing rings placed on top of the cupcakes, but it is not something they can eat without taking it off. I like to create all edible decorations, just in case : ) So my sister said the bright colors of a stoplight would be perfect (bright colors could help stimulate the child). Thus, stoplight colored inspired cupcakes. The child and family enjoyed the cupcakes very much. It always puts a smile on my face when everyone enjoys my cakes, cupcakes, and goodies with a smile on their faces : )





No comments:

Post a Comment